WEB LINKZ [-]

FRIEND BLOGGIEZ [-]


Sunday, January 22, 2006
Came Back from Ipoh

I just came back from Ipoh-Ryan's hometown. Well, from first day I went there, I was not feeling well, I feel headache and bodyache all the time. I was mentally, emotionally and physically effected throughout my stay at his house. I even knocked myself till I had to paste one ugly plaster at my foot. =.="All this makes me kept to myself all the time. I was veryy quiet.... While Ryan was not feeling well either, I guess. At least I know that, he's kinda unhappy because I had to go back early before his birthday which is tomorrow. 23 01 2006

There isn't much I could do for him, cause he said that, he's used not to celebrate his birthday and receiving gift. I wanted to buy something for him but... he doesn't want anything. I feel bad, but what to do. I had to go back early. Well, I hope he understand. =.="

I didn't get to taste all Ipoh food, like I said, we aren't feeling well, so we stay at home most of the time and most of the time, its kinda bored but luckily, there are 3 rabbits that accompany me. They don't have a name, and they just call them Bit, short form of rabbit.

There's a piano, but, I don't have my music sheet. So, I can't play or practise at all, eventhough I wish so hard that the thing appears in front of me.

Most of the time, I online using Handphone, chatting with friends... there is one friend, we kinda contact everyday. Its kinda weird and I'm happy. ^^

This few days, I feel weird and act weird. It doesn't like myself. I don't know why. I miss my PC, I really miss my PC, all my songs.... argg... (well, I'm using my old laptop right now which is now belong to my brother's). Lucky, now we streamyx at home, hahaha, so happy. I get back my mp3 player from my stepmom and now I'm downloading songs...

Anyway... Tomorrow is Ryan's birthday, HAPPY BIRTHDAY O!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-----------------------------------

My Photo
Name:
Location: Klang, Selangor, Malaysia
-----------------------------------

-----------------------------------
Previous Post

  • Pictures Pictures
  • Regrets that stay forever
  • Yui - Life
  • Nothing better to do...
  • 22nd Birthday
  • Right Here Waiting
  • Month of celebration?
  • New Year ~ 2006
  • Unforgettable Xmas Eve
  • Christmas Wishes
  • -----------------------------------

    Achieve

  • July 2005
  • August 2005
  • September 2005
  • October 2005
  • November 2005
  • December 2005
  • January 2006
  • February 2006
  • March 2006
  • April 2006
  • May 2006
  • June 2006
  • July 2006
  • August 2006
  • September 2006
  • October 2006
  • November 2006
  • December 2006
  • February 2007
  • March 2007
  • April 2007