WEB LINKZ [-]

FRIEND BLOGGIEZ [-]


Thursday, November 10, 2005
Updating.... after So Long

Finally got the time to update my blog, sigh. I just came back from Klang last Sunday, I've been lofting around while cleaning every little part of my house till today and I haven't finish cleaning coz I was busy wasting my time.

Now, its time update whatever I've left~

My everyday life is sleep at 2am, wake up at 2pm in the afternoon, eat lunch, usually cook by my maid or ta pao from Bah Kut Teh Shop. Then, walking around the house looking for something to do, at the end, I would usually end up playing with my little sister or tutor her. After that, around 5pm till 6pm, I would take a bath, pamper myself with body care product or whatever. Then, I play with my cat, Lizzie and Lila Kitten. After that, we will have family dinner at our new dining room where we can watch Astro at the same time. After dinner, we rest awhile before we start our karaoke session around 9pm, then pub session around 10pm where we drink Jack Daniel's whisky, volka, or Beer, and it just three of us, my T, me and my maid.

Believe it or not, we tend to have the same routine everyday except few nights, when we attend a fren's wedding dinner and halloween night. On my dad's fren's daughter wedding, we met so many old old friends, Mr. Goh, Mr. Saw, and many many more which is my dad's old friend, which make me friend to them as well. I was happy to see them coz they are so happy as a retiree. I met this new uncle who use to be a nation soldier.


At first, my impression to him was, he is smart, tough and experienced guy. I like the way he talk, there is lot of english slangs. He told us that he can't speak chinese eventhough his chinese. Well, it wasn't surprise me at all, even my dad can't speak mandarin, or my mom can't read mandarin words. They all went to english schools when they was young. So, this uncle speaks to us, eventhough he drink a little bit but whatever that comes from his mouth make sense. He's very friendly and nice, he ask me what I major in, and I told him. He only advised me a few words, and I realise something. He asked me, if he is a poor man and he has only 1 dollar to spend, will I take it away from him? He asked me... in my heart, I say of cause I won't, but my mouth say I don't know. Well, the uncle told me, if you don't have the heart to take that 1 dollar, then business is not suitable for you. I'm silent a little, and I guess that he was right. Business is not my thing, sigh... He also advised me to be tough. I will take those words and remember it coz I dont' know when will I see him again. We left the place, after I thanked him for those words.
After that, lot of thinking has been playing in my mind. I still can't think what actually I'm capable of. I really dont' know. I can't predict my future anymore. I can't imagine who I am in t he future. Sigh... I told this to Ryan, he said, I'm so late bloomer. Everyone's "searching identity period" already over, and I still haven't find mine. Sigh...

When I came back to Melacca, I feel that I was a lucky girl, but back here, away from family, I'm not lucky at all. My studies are not working right, my life is not satisfied and I'm hunting for more. Well, I guess I have to accept it coz like everybody said "nothing is prefect".

I'm looking forward for the new term, I took only 1 subject - Jap language, coz I do not have any other subject to take. So, I have a lot of plans to do for next sem. Hopefully, at the beginning of 3rd terms this year, I would be fully prepared.
Right now, I just going to enjoy my last minutes holiday with Ryan and my SIM2 Nightlife and University.

And right, ... I going to have sales going on soon. I want to get rid those un-use and unwanted things, hopefully I could exchange it for some money. (Coming Soon)


Lizzie ^^

My new kitty, Lila Kitten ^^

I made this, blue bunny ^^

Taken this picture with my little Sis, Arlene, Before we attend a Wedding Dinner.

Blurrish Picture, taken with Lani at the Wedding Dinner.

Pictures of T, taken by Me. ^^

That's all from now...

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-----------------------------------

My Photo
Name:
Location: Klang, Selangor, Malaysia
-----------------------------------

-----------------------------------
Previous Post

  • I'm at home
  • Back from KL and Genting... Good News Awaiting
  • At last, I could...
  • Struggling... Till the End
  • Fight Till The End
  • Joyce the Fairy??
  • Video of the Week
  • Face it
  • Good Luck~!
  • Finally~~!!
  • -----------------------------------

    Achieve

  • July 2005
  • August 2005
  • September 2005
  • October 2005
  • November 2005
  • December 2005
  • January 2006
  • February 2006
  • March 2006
  • April 2006
  • May 2006
  • June 2006
  • July 2006
  • August 2006
  • September 2006
  • October 2006
  • November 2006
  • December 2006
  • February 2007
  • March 2007
  • April 2007