WEB LINKZ [-]

FRIEND BLOGGIEZ [-]


Saturday, November 12, 2005
Cracking my Head

While I was busy cleaning yesterday afternoon, I was thinking all sort of things that cracked my head.

1st, Amanda's birthday coming, and we haven't buy any present yet? @_@"
The Problem is, She's so mysterious, hard to predict whether she like certain things, except cats. 6.6 but, I bet many people for sure will buy things related to cats or kittens. Erm... sigh, I will keep thinking on this one. She's one special friend.

2nd, My skin begin to looks like dry veggie, I need to buy my lotions.
The problem is, 1 word, transportation. =.=

3rd, There is 2 more rooms to clean up before Monday.
The problem is, I'm afraid I do not have the time to prepare for my jap class. Well, I guess I just pace things up.

4th, Electric and Streamyx bill need to pay before 19 November, but no Cash T_T
Non-cash property I got a lot, but shortage for cash.

5th, My Piano class starting next week, and I haven't practise. +.+
The main problem here is, I no longer able to use my Organ, its lost its voice. Sigh, I don't have any devices to practice.

6th, There are 2 pails of dirty laundry still waiting to get clean.
Frankly, I should I throw it in the washing machine last sunday, if its not because of the stupid fellar who disturb the main water supply. Because of that, we thought it was just normal interruption just like in normal day but, know what? we survived after 5 days of living-without-water life.

7th, My Mother's request for our photograph to be send to her house, and still not yet done.
We couldn't make it to our meeting when I was still in Klang, all because of transportation, it is so inconvenient to ask my stepmom to drive me there since they are so buzy, and I can't ignore my dad's anger over all the things happen.

8th, My dad's birthday coming soon, I have no idea what to do or give.
Last year, I gave a small rabbit jade bought from World Of Feng Shui. According to them, it for safety, health, wealth and happiness along the way. Em, now, what should I give? another WOF product? I need to do something more memorable, and give a special message that I love him and care of him very much. But.. the problem is, how? or what?

9th, The next chapter of Da Vinci Code, wondering what happen next. ~.~
This book, I tell you, the minute you start reading this book, you will never want to stop.

10th, Recalling The Exorcism of Emily Rose Story to make myself understand.
Just because it is a true story, it bother means, when She, Emily Rose was possessed by 6 Demons and one of them is the Strongest God of Demon, Lucifer. It does have a good ending there, but the whole process was very scary and thrilling. >.<

11th, How to earn more money legally?
I wonder how other university student earn thousand a month while they are struggling to get result with flying colours. I need to know

12th, Should I buy Radio or Speaker?
I need music, everyday. Without it, I feel life has no rhythm, and my life will be like a straight lame line. If Ryan doesn't use my PC that often, I don't think I should buy either of them. The problem is, he use it quite often and I can buy a radio, but only below Rm100 which I saw most is those typical radio with cassette player, I couldn't play any of my favourite song when I feel like playing it. That's why I consider a cheap pc speaker, to plug in with my mp3 player, but then, means I got 2 speaker. @_@

13th, Should I buy 61 Key Keyboard or 88 Key Keyboard?
I need to buy a Keyboard to practise my piano skills. The problem is 61 or 88? 61 is much cheaper than 88 but, I can use it till level 7. After that, I have to change to 88 key. So... erm.. thinking thinking...

14th, Should I consider of buying a camera?
I don't know whether should buy or not, either way, I won't be able to buy though-no money, just have to beg for my dad for one. Not sure whether I should do that? think should consider the economic condition.

15th, What else can I sell, beside clothing, computer parts and etc?
My garage sales will be up soon, hopefully after I finish clean up my messy house. At the meantime, I'm searching things to sales to get some cash. I'm going to broke. T_T

16th, When is my roomate is coming back?
Well, Lay Fen usually don't tell people when she will be back from hometown, this is so typical of her.
17th, Should I rent the whole room for RM240 after my roomate move out next academic year? -.-"
My roomate will moved next academic year, I should now thinking of renting the whole big room for RM240 permonth + water or share the half with stranger. @_@

18th, When and How can I get myself awarded Dean's list. ~_~"
Sigh...

19th, How to discipline myself? @_@
How?? the hard way or soft way? hard way scare I cannot tahan, the soft way scare I won't change. guess hard-soft way.

20th, Miss my tortoise~~ don't know how are they now in Ipoh... Sigh my tortoise moved to Ipoh with their daddy. I use to worry about them very much, but now I don't have to worry about them anymore but I miss them. T_T


Sigh.. all these things keep coming to me over and over again. There's too much things to do in so little time. I guess I lepak too much, but everytime I tried to remind myself, usually end up playing SIM2 again.

Speaking of SiM, I created 2 character mimic just like myself and my bf. We went to University, fall in love, graduate, staying in the same house, going to work, and get married. hahaha, It's a lot of fun, you know, when you get mad at him, you can smack him. (Revenge) hehehe... fun fun fun...

To be Continued . . .

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-----------------------------------

My Photo
Name:
Location: Klang, Selangor, Malaysia
-----------------------------------

-----------------------------------
Previous Post

  • Updating.... after So Long
  • I'm at home
  • Back from KL and Genting... Good News Awaiting
  • At last, I could...
  • Struggling... Till the End
  • Fight Till The End
  • Joyce the Fairy??
  • Video of the Week
  • Face it
  • Good Luck~!
  • -----------------------------------

    Achieve

  • July 2005
  • August 2005
  • September 2005
  • October 2005
  • November 2005
  • December 2005
  • January 2006
  • February 2006
  • March 2006
  • April 2006
  • May 2006
  • June 2006
  • July 2006
  • August 2006
  • September 2006
  • October 2006
  • November 2006
  • December 2006
  • February 2007
  • March 2007
  • April 2007