WEB LINKZ [-]

FRIEND BLOGGIEZ [-]


Monday, October 24, 2005
I'm at home

Ya, there is where I am for my holiday-at home. As you all know, my house just renovated, and when I came back, I saw nothing change, from the outside, the walls are still orange and the gates are still green eventhough it was paint-over and yet I don't see the different, maybe one thing, I don't like orange match with green. Its kinda weird, but what to do, my parents like it. So I got nothing to say. Well, when I walk into the house, I said... "oh ok... its very green". The whole living room is green. Well, that's ok.. then I walked into my room, and I was so lucky that it wasn't green, but it was something purple-pink and the new lighting reflected it more like a purple as a whole. Sigh... I dont' quite like purple but it's ok, coz it is close to lavender and I like lavender.

When I came back, there was a surprise, but it was not for me. It's for the malays, my dad held a open puasa buffet. So, me and Ryan just enjoy the night. Eventually, Ryan went back Ipoh the next day. Well, everything happen after that was very bored cause I don't have my own pc, my dad's pc was so slow, it was like 1.7 P4 processor and 225 of ram. Sigh... even if I have 1mb of streamyx, the pc just make it slow. Sigh... I guess its time to upgrade, at least its ram. The Router haven't fix, I tried to fix but its just not work. I'm feel so lame, and I leave everything the technician to come over but that fellow didn't show up because he said his down with chicken pox. Sigh...

I got nothing to do at home, my organ still haven't fix, I couldn't play any of my favourite musics. I was dying to play music coz at my room, there nothing except a player without speaker, mini tv without plug-ins, and an organ without a sound. Sigh... everything so cacat. What I can do is to read~~~ which is so not-me, but I read it anyway, The Wuthering Height. It was family stories. It quite nice, I finish it within 2 days and its just 50pages+ I guess. Sigh... There's nothing else I can do, I couldn't drive out since my license haven't renew. Sigh...

There is one night, when we celebrate Lani's birthday eve. We got ourself drunk with whisky while karaoke-ing. Haha... it was fun but suffer the next day. I vomitted about 4 or 5 times at least and I couldn't eat a thing or drink anything that day. It so terrible. Sigh... I can't remember how many glass of whisky I took. I guess I wont' be touching whisky for a very long time now.

Well, eventhough, I haven't done much things at home, I'm happy playing with my siamese cats, Lizzie and my baby sister who was the happiest since I came back. I took a lot of pix of them, i'll upload when I got the time.

Now, I too excited to see my result but it haven't release it yet. I prayed day and night, hopefully I passed all the subject.

Sigh...

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-----------------------------------

My Photo
Name:
Location: Klang, Selangor, Malaysia
-----------------------------------

-----------------------------------
Previous Post

  • Back from KL and Genting... Good News Awaiting
  • At last, I could...
  • Struggling... Till the End
  • Fight Till The End
  • Joyce the Fairy??
  • Video of the Week
  • Face it
  • Good Luck~!
  • Finally~~!!
  • Happy Lantern Festival~!
  • -----------------------------------

    Achieve

  • July 2005
  • August 2005
  • September 2005
  • October 2005
  • November 2005
  • December 2005
  • January 2006
  • February 2006
  • March 2006
  • April 2006
  • May 2006
  • June 2006
  • July 2006
  • August 2006
  • September 2006
  • October 2006
  • November 2006
  • December 2006
  • February 2007
  • March 2007
  • April 2007