WEB LINKZ [-]

FRIEND BLOGGIEZ [-]


Thursday, October 06, 2005
Fight Till The End

Tomorrow is my huge battle of the year, The Battle of 2 papers tested in one day, and its all theorically subjects. Gosh... I haven't finished studying both of the subject, I'm going to be in deep trouble T_T

Never mine, these two subject is my favourite subject, I won't lose to the time. I must win~~! Yeah~~!! MUST WIN~~~!!!!

Worked so hard, I definitely must continue to work for it, can't waste it. After Tomorrow, I won't be seeing this subject again. Every sweat and blood are in it, can't afford to waste it anymore, just like I use to ~.~".

T_T most of my friends went holiday already, while we still struggling to the end of the week. ... ... ...

It's Ok, my friends. Fight o!!!!! ganbatei minna san~!!!

(oh ya~! introduce my pet, Doggy. Hahaha.... you only can see him by scrolling down until the end of the page. =p He so cute~~~ just like my Bean Toy, Doggie. =p I wish I really have a dog like it. hm... @.@)



------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-----------------------------------

My Photo
Name:
Location: Klang, Selangor, Malaysia
-----------------------------------

-----------------------------------
Previous Post

  • Joyce the Fairy??
  • Video of the Week
  • Face it
  • Good Luck~!
  • Finally~~!!
  • Happy Lantern Festival~!
  • For the sake of...
  • The Light
  • Torn Between Two lovers
  • Strange Dream
  • -----------------------------------

    Achieve

  • July 2005
  • August 2005
  • September 2005
  • October 2005
  • November 2005
  • December 2005
  • January 2006
  • February 2006
  • March 2006
  • April 2006
  • May 2006
  • June 2006
  • July 2006
  • August 2006
  • September 2006
  • October 2006
  • November 2006
  • December 2006
  • February 2007
  • March 2007
  • April 2007