WEB LINKZ [-]

FRIEND BLOGGIEZ [-]


Friday, March 24, 2006
What I did today...

Yesterday I'm not feeling well, know why? coz someone feed me chocolate cake, and I'm so greedy went to eat it without considering that my body resistance to caffeine. ~_~ so habis lo, yesterday. In the house only, can't even go out coz I feel dizzy and plus the weather was~~~ so damn hot. Arg... so at home, doing my designing again. Thought I was going to complete it yesterday night but unfortunately, my house current had been shut off because of thunder. So, went to sleep~~~~~ this time I sleep so damn nice. *maybe its the "calming" lotion I'm using. So, I sleep about 10 hours. Yet feel so weak, maybe because *erm *erm :p

So today, I'm trying to finish my Trinite stuff. My body still feel weak tho, having headache, bodyache, and my feet~~~~ sigh. Yesterday I accidently cut my feet till blood. >.<

Just 5 minutes walk to MMU, and there will be a food court and makan shops opened.It is a Fully Furnished unit with 21" TV, Water Heater,Washing Machine,Fridge,Dining Table,Sofa set,Stove,Curtains Provided ( New )cost RM 600,Lightings ( New ) RM 1500 and new beds, bathroom set with mirror,study table and computer tables.It has a very good FENG-SHUI....It has a high security door lock and the area is monitored by CCTV. The owner also provide Fixed Line telephone and thearea has Gym, Swimming Pool and a Mini library and its all for FREE..u can see the Mini Condo by calling me at 012-5641715 (Ramesh @Terrance Ng)THE RENTAL IS ONLY RM 190* per person ( For twin sharing )* the faster the better..only have time till 25 OF MARCH 2006.

So, I called to make an appointment to see the room. So... we went there around 5.30pm.


What a beautiful Landscape! First, I like the colors of the building. I like the swimming pool and all.







Went to the room, the location is the best, but too bad, the room is too small for two of us. The view is awesome. The furniture are new, its cooling, its just feel so luxury if you live there. Lay Fen and I think that its kinda far for us, walkers but then, its 5 to 10 min walk. Sigh~~ I feel like wanna move next sem, its a lot easier to find rooms or houses now coz lots of students are graduating this year but then, Ryan don't let me move and I don't know what will happen to him when I move out, and another thing is... economy now not stable, if I move to another place like University Green, I don't whether I'll burden my dad. Sigh, since I need him to finance me for 1 more year. Sigh...

Anyway, I'm still busy with Trinite stuff, There are 1 2 3 4 stuff to do and I've finished 2 stuff, so 50% complete. I've done Mymmu T-Shirt. Em, still need to edit that one coz not all people will like the same thing, right. So... its 95% complete. E commerce 0% complete T_T

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-----------------------------------

My Photo
Name:
Location: Klang, Selangor, Malaysia
-----------------------------------

-----------------------------------
Previous Post

  • Just want to say something
  • Busy Week
  • Le Roi Soleil's Tant Qu'on Reve Encore
  • Sarah Brightman's Winter In July
  • Recent Pic
  • Wallpaper
  • Still alive
  • What a dream
  • Quick update
  • Trip to A Farmosa
  • -----------------------------------

    Achieve

  • July 2005
  • August 2005
  • September 2005
  • October 2005
  • November 2005
  • December 2005
  • January 2006
  • February 2006
  • March 2006
  • April 2006
  • May 2006
  • June 2006
  • July 2006
  • August 2006
  • September 2006
  • October 2006
  • November 2006
  • December 2006
  • February 2007
  • March 2007
  • April 2007