WEB LINKZ [-]

FRIEND BLOGGIEZ [-]


Tuesday, March 21, 2006
Just want to say something

Feel so stress, It's been a long time since I have this stressful period. There's a lot of things in my head and I can't sleep this few days.

I'm still thinking how to make myself to speak up. Sigh... I still can't break my own weaknesses. Whatever I say doesn't reflect what I think and it always end up misunderstand by people. Usually, I can keep to myself 24 hours without talking. I'm too used to it. Now, I'm having problem communicating with people. My mind is not working.

Its like what I experienced during last week toastmaster. I was given a topic, "Pig Farms should be cease for environmental reason". During that time, I talked, but then, my points are not properly arranged, and I only given two points. Luckily I finish on time but I was nervous, my sentences is too messy or should I say, not fluent. After I made my conclusion, then all my ideas, my points, my sentence all in my mind, but I just could say it out.

What should I do? How to improve? sigh...

I'm not feeling well today, partly because I couldn't last two nights. Partly, because of the weather, its hot and suddenly went cold. The wound under my feet still haven't recover, feel pain everytime I walk. Don't know whether I can make it to Trinite.

T's birthday coming soon, can't go back home, coz of assignments due. Sigh... miss my home, miss my family, and miss my friend.

The other day, Yvonne called me. I was surprised that she called coz we never contact for about 1/2 years already. Miss her so much, she's my best friend during secondary school. She's happily married and with a baby boy. I'm happy for her. I dont 'know what to say, I just miss her so much.

These few days, me and Ryan still talking and laughing. Sometimes I feel that, its a waste to let go a relationship that we have build for so long. Maybe I'll give him another chance, but will I get hurt again? sigh... that is something I should build-in myself. I'm talking about trust and confident. I need more time to seek and build. Sigh... don't know what i'm talking...

haha... I think I should start doing my things now. There's still a lot of unfinish business. So, to be continued....

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-----------------------------------

My Photo
Name:
Location: Klang, Selangor, Malaysia
-----------------------------------

-----------------------------------
Previous Post

  • Busy Week
  • Le Roi Soleil's Tant Qu'on Reve Encore
  • Sarah Brightman's Winter In July
  • Recent Pic
  • Wallpaper
  • Still alive
  • What a dream
  • Quick update
  • Trip to A Farmosa
  • M.Y.M.P
  • -----------------------------------

    Achieve

  • July 2005
  • August 2005
  • September 2005
  • October 2005
  • November 2005
  • December 2005
  • January 2006
  • February 2006
  • March 2006
  • April 2006
  • May 2006
  • June 2006
  • July 2006
  • August 2006
  • September 2006
  • October 2006
  • November 2006
  • December 2006
  • February 2007
  • March 2007
  • April 2007