WEB LINKZ [-]

FRIEND BLOGGIEZ [-]


Tuesday, March 13, 2007
Went for Audition

It took me 1 month and 1/2 to decide whether to join the competition. I'm talking about The Stage singing competition organized by MMU's English language Society. It will held on the 29th March 2007 and the audition will took place on the last day of February.

I have always wanted to try my luck in singing as I like to sing and it is not that I'm very good but I wish to feel the feelings of singing on stage. Plus, I'm kinda attracted to the prize. Hahaha... if I win that prize I don't have to ask my dad for money as he is financial tight himself. Besides, I take this opportunity to challenge myself. Thus... I decided to join the competition.

My friends supported me, though I'm not a very good singer but it never hurt to try. My Dear supported me, he always told me 'not to be nervous, try your best, drink a lot of water, and gambate'. ^^ That's already enough to motivate me. My kaiko also supported me. At first, he was very surprise when I told him that i'm going to audition coz it never appear to his mind that my voice would be different when I sing and when I talk. It's really funny to see his reaction. LoL. He's very supportive, even teach me what to do when I get nervous. LoL. I'm not only grateful to have such a great big brother. My other friends are supportive as well. They know last minute though coz I never tell them. :p

During that day of audition, I saw many contestant who work hard to get through as I see most of them rehearse very hard. They all are very good. If I compared, I will surely lose. ^_^" However, I tried to pull myself together. I believe that if I tried my best, I'll never regret later even if I failed. I already took the first step that not all people are willing to take. I believe I should be feel proud of myself and do the best I can.

I was the 40th contestant for the audition that day. I sang 'I have Nothing' by Whitney Houston. It's a bit too big song for me, I know. I chose this song coz this song forever touches my heart and plus, it is the only minus one that I can sing. >.< Well, I did Ok that day. I was nervous, my voice was shaking but I manage to reach the high pitch but then, it still not enough to get me through. ^_^"

Well... it is ok. Though I'm a bit dissappointed but after a while, I feel proud of myself because I took the challenge, went through it, though I failed, but I've gained the experience. ^^

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-----------------------------------

My Photo
Name:
Location: Klang, Selangor, Malaysia
-----------------------------------

-----------------------------------
Previous Post

  • Chinese New Year
  • Just Another Valentine
  • The Ladder
  • Nbtd...
  • First month of the Year
  • Mines Wonderland
  • Philippine Typhoon
  • Keeping...
  • Temperature +0.05
  • Stable but not so stable ^_^"
  • -----------------------------------

    Achieve

  • July 2005
  • August 2005
  • September 2005
  • October 2005
  • November 2005
  • December 2005
  • January 2006
  • February 2006
  • March 2006
  • April 2006
  • May 2006
  • June 2006
  • July 2006
  • August 2006
  • September 2006
  • October 2006
  • November 2006
  • December 2006
  • February 2007
  • March 2007
  • April 2007