WEB LINKZ [-]

FRIEND BLOGGIEZ [-]


Saturday, February 10, 2007
The Ladder

Everybody has their wishes, dreams and goals to achieve. They're willing to go through all the troubles to achieve those goals. Sacrifices ain't taken as something serious because they believe it's worth it.

That is life, we make choices. Everyday we made decisions. The choices that we make lead us to the route to our dreams, our goals, our wishes, and our destiny. The options that we left behind is the sacrifices that we made. It is the route that we're not taken. People who are confident and know exactly what they want, they will never look back and certainly will not care about the sacrifice that they made. In their eyes and their mind, are so focus until one day, they are the one who will achieved what they have always wanted.

Of cause, it ain't easy, plenty of people in this world are suffering because we all have to climb ladders to reach to the top. On your way up, there might be slacks because once in a while, you have to stop climbing and you have to sit down watching people around you keeping their pace climbing up the stairs. Why people stop climbing? Maybe because they're tired? Maybe because of confusion, about whether the ladder they're taking is the ladder that they want? or Maybe some other factors like people below you needs your help to pull them up. Or maybe simply, you're just taking a rest...

I do have my own dreams and I'm climbing my ladders to reach to the tops. At the top, is my happiness, my destiny and my everything. Like everyone else, but slightly and unlikely like everyone else, I used to climb the wrong ladders, taking the wrong route, made all the wrong decisions. I stop at that single step for a very long long time. At that time, I was confused of who I want to be and what I want to do and what are my dreams. That's why everything that I did is wrong coz i'm not aiming the right targets. Losing my ways, I fell to the ground. At the ground, you couldn't get anything because people will only walk pass you and left you behind. You stayed in the dark while the light is up there.

Hurt and wounded, I climbed another ladder that I believe suit me more. So I keep on climbing and still climbing. While others might be on top, I'm still stepping on the first few steps but it is alright because as long as I keep believing of what I'm believing right now, I will be fine.

I have goals to achieve
I have to make choices of which ladder to climb or which route to take and I have to make sacrifices.
Sometimes I have to stop in the middle of the route, because problems will occur no matter how perfectly the route you might think it is.
If I failed, I will never give up, because I can climb the ladder again, and alternatively, there's always another ladder to climb.

Therefore, we shouldn't give up so easily if you want to achieve something that you always want. So, Let's climb ladders! (even there is a lif, the pace is about the same ^_^" don't believe you can try, the only different is, one you have to use your energy to climb and another no need energy because you just stand there, you rely on other things to bring you up, so what's the point?)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-----------------------------------

My Photo
Name:
Location: Klang, Selangor, Malaysia
-----------------------------------

-----------------------------------
Previous Post

  • Nbtd...
  • First month of the Year
  • Mines Wonderland
  • Philippine Typhoon
  • Keeping...
  • Temperature +0.05
  • Stable but not so stable ^_^"
  • Life getting complicated
  • Rihanna's Unfaithful
  • MiA in Melaka
  • -----------------------------------

    Achieve

  • July 2005
  • August 2005
  • September 2005
  • October 2005
  • November 2005
  • December 2005
  • January 2006
  • February 2006
  • March 2006
  • April 2006
  • May 2006
  • June 2006
  • July 2006
  • August 2006
  • September 2006
  • October 2006
  • November 2006
  • December 2006
  • February 2007
  • March 2007
  • April 2007