WEB LINKZ [-]

FRIEND BLOGGIEZ [-]


Tuesday, March 13, 2007
Chinese New Year

You know, I really don't know what to say about this year Chinese New Year. I usually have the best meal of my life during the eve of Chinese New Year, together with my family. We will have shark fins soup, Abalone, Yu Sang and the Mangkuang dish (I don't know what you call that) every year at that special day. This year... not only we are imcomplete... my stepmom not here... the food is not as good as usual. Dad bought a cheaper Abalone, shark fin and there's not Mangkuang dish. Plus, the Yu Sang taste funny and I dont know why. Moreover, the situation when we sit together was awkward and I still dont' know why.

I feel terrible, maybe because of my stepmom, dad was financially tight and he is spiritually weak. He constantly miss her and he has to take care of my sister and plus my brother care more about his friend than his family and me being so far away. I'm not only feel bad coz I have to be away for study but I feel dissappointed because everytime I came back, my dad will complaint about my brother who constantly needed to be push to do something. Not only we have to push but we have to bare his anger and attitude.

You know, it is difficult to be strong when you keep falling apart. I feel sorry for myself for not able to be strong enough. I'm far away, and I have my problems too, living quite a deserted place with housemates that you are not familiar with and shops that are so far away are quite difficult. I have to depend on my friend who live opposite because they have car but the thing is, things have change. I'm not so close to them anymore, it is very difficult to ask for favor so many times but I realize I couldn't do everything by my own. I still have to depend on others. Sigh... I'm not only financially tight, my health are not good too. My body weak, I eat too little and less exercise. I just went to see doctor yesterday. I'm in UTI, luckily it's not serious and didn't get fever for it. Doctor said I'm strong enough to fight the fever. Well, I doubt it. ^_^"

Anyway, back to the topic... this year, I didn't gamble, or drink any beers and I only eat Yu Sang once. I feel sorry for myself though T_T. Piggy year is not so lucky for Piggy. T_T Aih~ but then, I'm lucky to have Dear with me. He came to pai nian on the 3rd. My dad seems to like him. ahaha... I went to his uncle's house, they are friendly. Likes to jokes, reminds me of my birth mother and my Ah Yee. This year I didn't went there for 'pai nian' coz... she told me not to and plus, I can't find anytime to go since my bro went camping with his friends and I have to go back to MLK early. Dear send me back to Mlk with his cute car without air-con. :P It's ok lo, I'm happy. hahahah.... He took all the trouble to fetch me and send me already made me happy lor.

Lastly, few days before the Chinese New year ends. We have a bbq in my friend's house and we had a great time. I had a lot of sausages and chicken balls. ^_^" All the friends that came are future accountants. I get to listen their future path. Most of the time, I keep quiet coz that is what I do. ^_^" Before I went back, they were planning to gamble but then, I think I'm kinda out of cash. So I back off and plus... I had to sleep early.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-----------------------------------

My Photo
Name:
Location: Klang, Selangor, Malaysia
-----------------------------------

-----------------------------------
Previous Post

  • Just Another Valentine
  • The Ladder
  • Nbtd...
  • First month of the Year
  • Mines Wonderland
  • Philippine Typhoon
  • Keeping...
  • Temperature +0.05
  • Stable but not so stable ^_^"
  • Life getting complicated
  • -----------------------------------

    Achieve

  • July 2005
  • August 2005
  • September 2005
  • October 2005
  • November 2005
  • December 2005
  • January 2006
  • February 2006
  • March 2006
  • April 2006
  • May 2006
  • June 2006
  • July 2006
  • August 2006
  • September 2006
  • October 2006
  • November 2006
  • December 2006
  • February 2007
  • March 2007
  • April 2007