WEB LINKZ [-]

FRIEND BLOGGIEZ [-]


Wednesday, February 07, 2007
Nbtd...

Well... nothing much to say actually. These few days, I found myself to be alone most of the time. Sometimes I'm glad i'm alone, but sometimes... it ain't feeling very good.

I miss him very much. Haven't seen each other very long d~ sigh.. miss my sister too. The other day I call her up, she screamed, when she know I call her. ^_^"

There isn't much news from dad regarding my stepmom. Not sure about what has happened over there. My bro is not talking very much. No call from him.

Today I receive a surprise call from my mom. ^_^" I was happy when she called, but unfortunately I was unable to take her phone. So... she left a msg, saying that she's no money already and ask us no need to visit her during cny.

Sigh... ... ... (dissappointed)

I didn't say much, I don't know what to say to her. I just don't know why, my reaction very damn slow nowdays. I'm getting very very very impatient about myself.

sigh... ... ... don't know what's wrong with me.

I went for my choir this evening. It was great, it's nice to meet up with the rest of the gang there again. Eventhough, not much ppl show up, it's still ok. I met new friends but I don't remember their names. Sigh...
Oh! one more thing... our group will perform in COS concert on April and I'll be performing too. ^^

You know... I so wu liao~ take my own picture again... hahah

Erm... click here

Oklah... I better go to bed. Goodnite.. ppl.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-----------------------------------

My Photo
Name:
Location: Klang, Selangor, Malaysia
-----------------------------------

-----------------------------------
Previous Post

  • First month of the Year
  • Mines Wonderland
  • Philippine Typhoon
  • Keeping...
  • Temperature +0.05
  • Stable but not so stable ^_^"
  • Life getting complicated
  • Rihanna's Unfaithful
  • MiA in Melaka
  • ^^ Bedroom photo session =p
  • -----------------------------------

    Achieve

  • July 2005
  • August 2005
  • September 2005
  • October 2005
  • November 2005
  • December 2005
  • January 2006
  • February 2006
  • March 2006
  • April 2006
  • May 2006
  • June 2006
  • July 2006
  • August 2006
  • September 2006
  • October 2006
  • November 2006
  • December 2006
  • February 2007
  • March 2007
  • April 2007