WEB LINKZ [-]

FRIEND BLOGGIEZ [-]


Tuesday, March 13, 2007
Preparation for Trinite 2007



MMU official PromNite of the year is finally here. It will held in Hotel Equotorial on the 31st March 2007. It will be my last prom before I graduate. Lot of my friends are hyped about this. Most of them already have their dresses, booking for makeup and hairdo. Yet... I still haven't found my dress. ^_^"



On that day, Vince from AF coming for performance. Dayang Nurfaizah, Marion, Joey G and K-town Clan are coming too. I'm not quite a fan of them though, it always nice to have celebrity around. The more the merrier, right? :p

Well, it cost me Rm89 for the ticket alone. Luckily I got sponsors... ahaha :p if not, I don't think I can go there with few hundreds bucks in my bank account.

This friday I'm going back to Klang to shop for my dress and guess what. My mom will accompany me. ^^ Hopefully I can get a dress there as I can't find any in Melaka. All my friends already have their dresses and they start to shop for shoes and accessories. I'm yet to start mine. Well, no rush right? ^_^"

Hopefully I get better today as my body still aching coz I'm going to have my hair dye tomorrow.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-----------------------------------

My Photo
Name:
Location: Klang, Selangor, Malaysia
-----------------------------------

-----------------------------------
Previous Post

  • Went for Audition
  • Chinese New Year
  • Just Another Valentine
  • The Ladder
  • Nbtd...
  • First month of the Year
  • Mines Wonderland
  • Philippine Typhoon
  • Keeping...
  • Temperature +0.05
  • -----------------------------------

    Achieve

  • July 2005
  • August 2005
  • September 2005
  • October 2005
  • November 2005
  • December 2005
  • January 2006
  • February 2006
  • March 2006
  • April 2006
  • May 2006
  • June 2006
  • July 2006
  • August 2006
  • September 2006
  • October 2006
  • November 2006
  • December 2006
  • February 2007
  • March 2007
  • April 2007