WEB LINKZ [-]

FRIEND BLOGGIEZ [-]


Wednesday, November 22, 2006
Life getting complicated

My life getting complicated day by day... I should have known that these problem will happen again one day. I keep believing that it will not happen but yet... it happen, for the second time.

It is very sad and dissappointed to say that my second mom have just left. Happened for the 2nd time in my life, being abandon by someone whom you trusted. You know, I'm really tired to keep on believing that 'she' can be a good wife to my dad and good mother to us. After all these years, I've been trying to put my trust on her, trying to treat her like our own mother but at the end, she gave up.

I don't understand what is wrong with them (parent) as I was away from home for a very long time. Nobody in the family told me anything about any problem at all. Even she came all the way to Melaka to visit me, she didn't even mention anything about her and dad's problem.

Staying in the house for more than 1 month now, I felt that there are more problems that I thought. This problem that I've just told, is the worst worst one but don't worry. I'm ok because I experienced it before. This kind of hurt is nothing compare to last time. The person that I feel sad is T herself. She left her child. My sis just 7 years old, its pity to be alone without mother. I tried to be by her side all the time but how long can I be there for her? She's trying to protect her family in Phil but she abandon her own family. It's too unfortunate that dad still love her. I can't do anything to stop him from finding her back. Problem still have to solve since, it is just misunderstanding, I assumed.

Right now, I just have to take care of my sister... I slept with her, playing with her. Ya, it's very tiring and sometimes its irritating coz you know, after long day of working, then have to accompany sis to play. All these require a lot of patience. Sigh... being a babysitter is not easy but thinking how I've been through last time, I give myself strength to take care of her. Moreover, dad non stop talking about her since the day she left. I understand his feeling, I also don't know what to do. I just try to cheer him up, try to lighten up his burden by taking care of the company and my sis.

There's a lot that I wanted to talk... but I'm just too tired to continue and I miss Der very much. He's been supportive and caring but he's busy these days. I don't blame him and I don't want disturb him with my problems. Same goes to my friends... I don't wanna disturb anyone.

I just want my friends to know that I'm having this kind of problem, having headache and heartache and all. That's why sometimes I didn't reply your messages. Not very active in Kbox lately... might be MIA for quite sometimes. Sorry to say that, I might not be coming for the BBQ gathering. Very very very sorry~~~ hopefully in future, we will meet. I promise, I will be back~ hahhaha...

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-----------------------------------

My Photo
Name:
Location: Klang, Selangor, Malaysia
-----------------------------------

-----------------------------------
Previous Post

  • Rihanna's Unfaithful
  • MiA in Melaka
  • ^^ Bedroom photo session =p
  • Major changes
  • Pictures during Deepavali
  • The Rest of my Days
  • How I spend first 3 days of Holiday
  • Tension
  • Home Sweet Home
  • Worst Exam Day of My Life
  • -----------------------------------

    Achieve

  • July 2005
  • August 2005
  • September 2005
  • October 2005
  • November 2005
  • December 2005
  • January 2006
  • February 2006
  • March 2006
  • April 2006
  • May 2006
  • June 2006
  • July 2006
  • August 2006
  • September 2006
  • October 2006
  • November 2006
  • December 2006
  • February 2007
  • March 2007
  • April 2007