WEB LINKZ [-]

FRIEND BLOGGIEZ [-]


Friday, November 10, 2006
MiA in Melaka

I just came back from Melaka today... guess what, I just sit for my sup paper. >.<>.< style="font-weight: bold; color: rgb(255, 204, 102);">Just pray for me for miracle to happen so that I pass this subject peacefully.

I went down to melaka on Wednesday morning, reach there after 6 hours. Ya... 6 hours! I left the station around 8.30am, the bus suddenly break down and we have to move to another bus. Reach Melaka Central after 6 hours. I went to take my lunch at Ayamas. Ya... I'm eating alone... coz I'm too hungry. So, I just sit there and eat. sigh...

Then, I took taxi went to Bkt Beruang, then walk to Amanda's house ^^ It's very nice to see her after so long. She cut her hair ^^'' which is one I feel very sayang lo~ haha. She doesn't change much. As pretty as always, as cheerful as always and cute as always. ^^

I reached there, studied the whole day and night.

The next day is the day. The paper was pretty easy, but... sigh, (pray pray)

After exam, walked back to Amanda's house under the rain. ^^" After the exam, I just feel a bit relief. Feel wanted to hug someone =p but unfortunately, that someone not here. He's so far2 away. It's ok, life is short, life is not prefect. We cannot demand too much, right? Be happy of what you have... erm...

This trip... makes me think of the past. I feel so foolish that I make things so complicated. I realize that I'm the one who makes things complicated. I guess, I'm the one who are thinking too much and spoil everything that can be prefect.

Sigh... life ar life~

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-----------------------------------

My Photo
Name:
Location: Klang, Selangor, Malaysia
-----------------------------------

-----------------------------------
Previous Post

  • ^^ Bedroom photo session =p
  • Major changes
  • Pictures during Deepavali
  • The Rest of my Days
  • How I spend first 3 days of Holiday
  • Tension
  • Home Sweet Home
  • Worst Exam Day of My Life
  • Upd@t3 'ing'
  • I Shall Be Released
  • -----------------------------------

    Achieve

  • July 2005
  • August 2005
  • September 2005
  • October 2005
  • November 2005
  • December 2005
  • January 2006
  • February 2006
  • March 2006
  • April 2006
  • May 2006
  • June 2006
  • July 2006
  • August 2006
  • September 2006
  • October 2006
  • November 2006
  • December 2006
  • February 2007
  • March 2007
  • April 2007