WEB LINKZ [-]

FRIEND BLOGGIEZ [-]


Friday, October 27, 2006
The Rest of my Days

Haha, I thought I was going to be very bored the next day. Luckily, DR ask me out. We went to watch Grudge 2 but we were late 20 minutes because of our dinner and it's raining heavily during that evening. It's ok, we still manage to catch up with the show since the story are very similar to Grudge 1.

I reach home early that night and I'm happy. ^^

Right now, I'm bored again... the cable fellar fly my aeroplane AGAIN. So pissed off. I was planning to study, hahahah ya, study~ but found out that the book that I was looking for are in the box that I've left in Melaka. Sigh...

What to do? I watched 2 more epi of Love in Harvard. The story now getting very emotional. Hahaha... trying to skip the painful part where the couple split. The next epi will show they meet again after 3 years where they graduated and worked. Erm...

After watching... I played Lemonade Tycoon 2. Hahahha... this is the time I always remember Yean Fern for uploading a bunch of games into my PC which I use to think it's wasting my hardisk. =p hahahah... Anyway, *huggies thanks...

2 more days before I start to work again. This time I better get more spirit to work seriously. Time is passing real fast, everything changes. For me, this is the life that I'm going to live after I graduate. It will be this life. Wake up 8am, going to work at 9am, back from work at 5pm, dinner at 6pm, sleep at 12am. The Weekdays daily circle, I call it. Well, this is only the beginning, there's long way to go. Many many things that I've expected it to come but somehow, it is just a matter of time.

Lot of stuff that I wanted to express it out but somehow I feel that it is better to keep inside before I break someone else's heart again. What I can say is I'm very happy with my life now, eventhough happiness is never constant, challenges are awaiting us somewhere in future but we can be happy if we can go through this challenges. The most important thing is always be strong. When you are weak, there are always someone who are always there, willing to share it with you. You just have to keep your eyes open to see who they are.
Oklah, enough of crapping... hahahah
T o b e c o n t i n u e d . . .

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-----------------------------------

My Photo
Name:
Location: Klang, Selangor, Malaysia
-----------------------------------

-----------------------------------
Previous Post

  • How I spend first 3 days of Holiday
  • Tension
  • Home Sweet Home
  • Worst Exam Day of My Life
  • Upd@t3 'ing'
  • I Shall Be Released
  • Exams and Financial stress
  • They say "Be Strong"
  • 2nd Day for Week 12
  • Most Busy Week of the Trimester Cont...
  • -----------------------------------

    Achieve

  • July 2005
  • August 2005
  • September 2005
  • October 2005
  • November 2005
  • December 2005
  • January 2006
  • February 2006
  • March 2006
  • April 2006
  • May 2006
  • June 2006
  • July 2006
  • August 2006
  • September 2006
  • October 2006
  • November 2006
  • December 2006
  • February 2007
  • March 2007
  • April 2007