WEB LINKZ [-]

FRIEND BLOGGIEZ [-]


Tuesday, October 31, 2006
Major changes

Finally able to get in touch with the cyber world. Lot's of things happening this few days. Emotionally and mentally not stable lately. I don't know where to start actually, kinda tired now but still wanted to blog coz if not, I won't be able to write anything because there's too much in my mind.

There are 2 changes in my life right now...

the first, yeap... like most of you might guess it right. I'm in a relationship now. I never expect it to be like this but it's just happen. Someone who take me as who I am and constantly made me happy. You know, love and relationship remains complicated to me. Fears of hurting are still inside my heart. I'm hoping and believing that 'he' will never let me down and will always treat me this way.

the second changes I was talking about is that, Amurtha is leaving the company today, I had to learn all the stuff that she's been doing for the past few month coz I have to takeover her jobs from tomorrow onwards. I will be very very very very busy. Hope I'll be tough enough, to speak out like I never use to speak and be tough like I never use to be. Erm~! wish me luck! and ... my dear brother, please help your jie2 here, accounting department only got You & Me.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-----------------------------------

My Photo
Name:
Location: Klang, Selangor, Malaysia
-----------------------------------

-----------------------------------
Previous Post

  • Pictures during Deepavali
  • The Rest of my Days
  • How I spend first 3 days of Holiday
  • Tension
  • Home Sweet Home
  • Worst Exam Day of My Life
  • Upd@t3 'ing'
  • I Shall Be Released
  • Exams and Financial stress
  • They say "Be Strong"
  • -----------------------------------

    Achieve

  • July 2005
  • August 2005
  • September 2005
  • October 2005
  • November 2005
  • December 2005
  • January 2006
  • February 2006
  • March 2006
  • April 2006
  • May 2006
  • June 2006
  • July 2006
  • August 2006
  • September 2006
  • October 2006
  • November 2006
  • December 2006
  • February 2007
  • March 2007
  • April 2007