WEB LINKZ [-]

FRIEND BLOGGIEZ [-]


Friday, March 03, 2006
Quick update

Trinite Roadshow this week, went well~~
there was a Free Hairdo for all, me and Amanda went to do hairdo, just for fun. haha we paid Rm15 to do makeup plus phototaking.



How do I look? Sigh... look so... terrible. eh? @_@

There isn't much time for me to blog coz its 1.35am now and I have 8am class, so...
after this, won't be able to online for two days. You know why? coz I'm going back home~! hahhah....

You might say, chiu~ go back 2 days nia ma~~ but u knw or not, I can imagine that when I reach home, I will feel 100000x lighter, and able to fly coz i'm free and safely back home to meet my dearest sister, my naughty brother, my cute aunty, my hero daddy, my chatter Lani, my companion Lizzie, and my soft soft and large bed~!



I need some break from all the problems that I'm facing now. Sigh... Wanna runaway~~~ but cannot la... couldn't be so irresponsibility ma, right?
Want to meet Wase, feel he got problems, his family called me to ask about him. So I really want to meet him to make sure he's alright. He still my friend afterall, right. Nothing gonna happen, and hey Zen, if you read this. DON'T THINK TOO MUCH~! DON'T WORRY TOO MUCH, & HE WON'T BULLY ME. OK?

Sigh... Zen sometimes thinking too much. There are so many things that I didn't think, he thought I think. Sigh... relax~~~~~~

Oklah... now 1.53am, gtg sleep now.

To be Continued

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-----------------------------------

My Photo
Name:
Location: Klang, Selangor, Malaysia
-----------------------------------

-----------------------------------
Previous Post

  • Trip to A Farmosa
  • M.Y.M.P
  • Before I fall in Love
  • New Life
  • Came Back from Ipoh
  • Pictures Pictures
  • Regrets that stay forever
  • Yui - Life
  • Nothing better to do...
  • 22nd Birthday
  • -----------------------------------

    Achieve

  • July 2005
  • August 2005
  • September 2005
  • October 2005
  • November 2005
  • December 2005
  • January 2006
  • February 2006
  • March 2006
  • April 2006
  • May 2006
  • June 2006
  • July 2006
  • August 2006
  • September 2006
  • October 2006
  • November 2006
  • December 2006
  • February 2007
  • March 2007
  • April 2007