WEB LINKZ [-]

FRIEND BLOGGIEZ [-]


Thursday, July 07, 2005
How do I Mend a Broken Hearted

*Sigh... Since yesterday, my life never been easier. I feel so down, until I couldn't even have the willingness to eat. I've lost my confident again, to myself. I know I couldn't be like that again, I must be strong. I always remember my dad told me "to be strong, You need to be strong". So I must be strong... there's another way to prove myself that I got something that I'm proud of, and hopefully people will be proud of me. I want to be active. I want to make memories before I graduate. I wanted to appreciate every seconds with happiness, laughter and joy with my loves one, my friends, my family and my work. I need to be strong...

I went to class as usual this afternoon, but the outcome is unusual. For Innovation class, I couldn't even understand what was Mr. Amir was lecturing. I was... really blur throughout that 1 hour. Another thing is, I receive Helena's part for the project which I think is not the right one. So,... how? I've to prepare my suggestion so that we can do something, we have no other choice, next monday is our 2nd presentation. There isn't much time. *Sigh... nvm, I'll try to work out something. I think I won't be able to sleep tonight.

There's more surprises in today's HR class, first, there is a quiz and its a tutorial question. I've done the tutorial but... chosen the wrong question. ~.~"
Second surprises is... our chosen topic for HR project got rejected because someone else has taken. ~.~" So have to choose another topic. And because of that, I have to spend 1 1/2 hour in the Lib for Journals which I've chose but not confirm yet. I'm not sure whether it's related to HR. *Thinking...

Next, in the piano class... I've forgotten to finish up my homework... ~.~" and... I couldn't play my songs, which makes me sound terrible. T.T I'm so tired, coz I never eat lunch. I've only eat 2 slices of bread. *Sigh...

And so I finally came to back home... took bath and all then suddenly, Thomas asking me to become probation moderator for Mymmu community forum. I'm surprised but happy about it, and I'll do my best for the forum. ^^

From now on, I'll be very buzy buzy bee. Lot of stuff to do and I won't be expecting to sleep early today. ~.~"

Oklah~! to be continued....

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-----------------------------------

My Photo
Name:
Location: Klang, Selangor, Malaysia
-----------------------------------

-----------------------------------
Previous Post

  • Tiring Day
  • -----------------------------------

    Achieve

  • July 2005
  • August 2005
  • September 2005
  • October 2005
  • November 2005
  • December 2005
  • January 2006
  • February 2006
  • March 2006
  • April 2006
  • May 2006
  • June 2006
  • July 2006
  • August 2006
  • September 2006
  • October 2006
  • November 2006
  • December 2006
  • February 2007
  • March 2007
  • April 2007