WEB LINKZ [-]

FRIEND BLOGGIEZ [-]


Tuesday, July 05, 2005
Tiring Day

Last Saturday, I went to KL by bus departure here, 11.30am and reached Pudu station about 2.00pm. The purpose for to go KL is because I am the responsible person to get Philippino product's for our IB small project. And so... Ate Toots waiting there, fetch me and bring me to Kotaraya where most Philippino doing business there, eventhough its not a huge company but it just a small business that earn some ringgits to live on.

Well, the result wasn't up to my expectation. There's too many kind of things and its too little quantity that are available. Plus, it ways too expensive. 1 pair of Stepy Net Sandal cost about RM29.

Its double than the original price. *swt Actually, we are targeting on Jewelleries but it seems like we may have a Plan B.

That day, we just went to one places and we went back to Klang. I'm taking Ate Toots to be my model for the Philippino's costume, Maria Clara. You guys can see the picture at my http://snow-snapz.blogspot.com . I'm happy to be at home. Very comfortable... miss my baby sister... miss my bed... miss my tv... *Em *Em ok!

So, I went back to malacca the next morning. I went to the bus station and went back Malacca without bus tickets. Em, I know its a bit weird coz I feel weird and worried along the way because I dont' have any tickets with me. Anytime, the driver will leave me by the road side. But, luckily... it doesn't happen. I went back home safely and with A&W ^^

I was so tired, my whole body aching and feel lazy to go attend classes and guilty for not going to class, but then, I'm motivated to go... I'm tired. *Sigh

*Sigh, Today, I missed my Statistic class again. Damn, I should put myself together! I've been away from class too much. Come on, Susan! You can do it!! *Slap *Slap

Oh ya!! Finally I get my Animes, *Evil Laugh. Can't wait to watch it, but I shall do my homework first. *Namo Amitabha

Aik! It's raining now. +.+ I have to go class later ler~~~~~ aiyo~~ oklah, that is all for now.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-----------------------------------

My Photo
Name:
Location: Klang, Selangor, Malaysia
-----------------------------------

-----------------------------------
Previous Post

-----------------------------------

Achieve

  • July 2005
  • August 2005
  • September 2005
  • October 2005
  • November 2005
  • December 2005
  • January 2006
  • February 2006
  • March 2006
  • April 2006
  • May 2006
  • June 2006
  • July 2006
  • August 2006
  • September 2006
  • October 2006
  • November 2006
  • December 2006
  • February 2007
  • March 2007
  • April 2007